2011-04-09

Coolest Thing Ever


Selling everything you own, walking away from the corporate executive ranks, a super job at a great company, and leaving amazing friends to step aboard your boat sailing away to an unknown destination with zero time line to be with your family 24x7 requires a serious gut check.

For the past 30 days I've been completely focused on this new life style. So many incredible moments have already happened with my girls.  Watching them absorb the world and interpret it in their pure child way is priceless.  Teaching them about math and stars and tides and boats and spelling and reading and colors and people and food and exercise and everything that life brings has been the most rewarding thing I've ever done.

Taking this path, going for it, regardless of what happens along the way, was/is the right thing to do.   I'm grateful to have this opportunity in life.  When the waves of doubt come through, I just hold on and play with KJ and Dy.