2011-03-03

Support from work


The amount of support that I'm receiving from my company and co-workers, to make this trip, has been nothing short of astonishing. Even though my departure makes life hard for so many co-workers, I've received nothing but grace, love, and support.  This has come by way of emails, hugs, tears, gifts, and so much more.  IHG has even given the SailboatFamily the gift of a much needed SSB radio to stay in contact!

There is no way I can express my gratitude to every one and every thing IHG is. It is truly a great place to work.  If you are ever fortunate enough to join this remarkable company, you should.  If you are ever looking for lodging, consider our Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Indigo, Candlewood Suites, Staybridge Suites, Crowne Plaza, or Intercontinental brands, because the people behind them (from the hotel all the way down to the CEO) really care about people.

I love you IHG. Thank you for everything.  You truly do make great hotels guests love.